Proof Of Afterlife By Birth
1.4. Defining Afterlife By Applying Birth To Life
1.4.1. The Output Side Of Death
To understand how afterlife works I want to look at the diagram below. We are going to look at birth in a limited sense first to get an idea of the type of thing that happens at the end of life as shown here:
Here is how afterlife works:
1. Starting at the left side of the diagram we have a cube one unit by one unit.
2. It passes through birth where it gets expanded 10 times to become a cube that is 10 units by 10 units. This is us during life between birth and death. This is what we are now.
3. Then cube passes through birth again, however this time it goes in as a 10 unit cube.
4. At death it gets multiplied 10 times again exactly like at birth.
5. This time it comes out as a cube 100 units x 100 units.
This is the type of thinking you need to apply to afterlife. It is an expanding of life by the exact same ratio that took place it birth. Through death life gets BIGGER.
1.4.2. The Afterlife Equation
To further define that ratio turn to the equation below:
The afterlife equation is as follows:
1. The ratio on the left includes what goes into birth on top divided by what comes out on the bottom.
2. The ratio on the right includes what goes into death on top. We do not know what comes out of death on the bottom.
3. However the two ratios are equal. Solving for the output side of death is simple.
1.4.3. Solving For The Output Side Of Death
To actually define afterlife we need to take a closer look at our ratio. We need to further define what comes out of birth and goes into death. This is clarified by the equation below:
We define the left ratio first:
1. On top, before birth, we have nothing.
2. On the bottom we have life with position in time and space. Life emanates from a position within time and space.
Now we define the entire equation:
1. On top, before death, we have life with position in time and space.
2. The ratio on the right and left side of the equation are equal.
3. On the bottom, after death, is all of time and space. The output of death is the unbounded space and time that surrounded you during life.
1.4.4. Afterlife Defined
The equation above describes the mathematical structure of afterlife. Prior to death we are position within time and space, like a point. After death we are all of time and space, like the surrounding universe.
This geometric structure is not entirely accurate because surrounding time and space sounds like an empty box. This is not the case. While it is true that we are located at a position in time and space during life, we are also life. Describing life as position does not do it justice. It leaves out the emotional component. Life is rich, full, and vibrant. It is full of people. A point, by comparison, seems sterile and lifeless.
When I say we are position going into the end of life what I really mean is we are life going into the end of life. The emotional content of life, in its entirety, is what goes into the birth machine at the end of life as illustrated below:
The key to understanding afterlife is to apply the geometric understanding of position undergoing dimensional change to become all of time and space then, on top of that, layer in the emotional content of life itself. Replace position with life. While technically equivalent, life is a more accurate picture of what we really are.
Layer in the emotional content of life into time and space. The answer lies in taking life itself and passing it through the expansion that occurred at birth. Life undergoes a dimensional change upward, in proportion to a point becoming all space and time.
Afterlife is an explosion of life. It is an explosion of infinite magnitude. It happens the moment life ends. Infinite magnitude means that life explodes to become everything. Afterlife includes everything and everybody.